Sunday 10 May 2009

Questions Du Jour

Jordan & Peter Andre

Will Katie & Peter get back together? I thought they were a great couple. I´m really sad for them and their kids. They are both so good with the kids, especially with Harvey the poor little handicapped one. I think he´ll really suffer for it. So for all their sakes, I really hope they can work it out.

I feel really sorry for Pete, there´s no doubt that Katie would be a nightmare to live with - you can see that from the reality show. But they are all so sweet together! Those kids are just so adorable. They really need Pete around, he seems like such a sweet, harmless guy. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box but a decent man. And poor old Katie with her evil green eyed monster - that can just be a hormonal imbalance in women, change her pill or put her on one. See if it calms her down a bit.

Anyway, I think all the haters are just awful. The fact that they are milking the cash cow by doing all this trainwreck reality tv stuff is a bit dodgy for sure; but then, who am I, without a skeric of fame to cash in on, to judge their career choices or financial planning? I wish them luck and personally, I´m backing that they work it out.

Packaging

What´s up with all the packaging? Just when we think we've reached a new era of social responsibility and have no problem with supermarkets charging us for our plastic bags, why is it that others are individually wrapping cucumbers and courgettes? I kid you not. I'm almost driven to do a company search on this supermarket and look for a trail that leads me to a plastic manufacturing company owned by one of the shareholders. There is no other logical explanation for this. And more to the point, who buys these? I live alone and admittedly, if I´m in a hurry or walking a long way, I might just get what I need for the moment. But do I want to spend time peeling off and discarding plastic? Not when there´s a whole bunch of the same product within a couple of feet that's unwrapped! I mean, would you buy any piece of produce that had been individually wrapped? So who buys these? Or maybe the germ phobia that Howard Hughes had is simply more prevalent than I imagined. There must be some explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment